One lucky fan at each home game this season will win a once-in-a-lifetime experience for them and a guest that includes car service to and from the game, tailgate party, sideline access during the pre-game warm-ups, tunnel access during player introductions, and 2 tickets to the Sprint Broadcast Suite.
Visit a participating Sprint retail Store or dealer store in the Kansas City area and complete an electronic entry form from a retail sales associate.
No purchase necessary! See official rules below and go to the Sprint Store Locator to find the Sprint store nearest you!
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Ultimate Chiefs Fan Experience Presented by Sprints Sweeps” is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, or the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Sprint Communications Company L.P., the Kansas City Chiefs, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sprint Communications Company L.P. (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 9, 2016 at 10:00 AM CT and ends on December 16, 2016 at 9:00 PM CT (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: Visit a participating Sprint retail Store or participating dealer store in Kansas or Missouri and complete an electronic entry form from a retail sales associate. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. All entries must be received and recorded during the respective Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid.
6. Drawing: Potential winners will be selected in seven (7) random drawings according to the “Draw Date” found in Rule #14. The Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received by an independent agency. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person per Event Sweepstakes.
7. Requirements of potential winners: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone and will be required to respond within twenty-four (24) hours from when the email was sent or voicemail is left to indicate whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate may be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity within two (2) days of prize acceptance to be declared winners. Winner’s guest (“Guest”) may also be required to complete, sign and have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within the same time period as stated for the winner. Guests under the age of eighteen (18) years of age at the Event Sweepstakes End Date (Rule #14) must be accompanied by a legal Parent or Guardian. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and possible awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
8. Prizes: Each prize consists of the following items for the winner and one (1) guest to the applicable Kansas City Chiefs game as indicated in Rule #14; 1) Complimentary car service to and from the game (provided that the trip originates from a Kansas City area zTrip Service Zone), 2) Invitation to a private tailgate party, 3) Access to stand on the sideline during pre-game warm-ups, 4) Access to stand in the player tunnel during pre-game introductions, 5) Tickets to the Sprint Broadcast Suite, 6) Invitations to the Post-Game Press Conference. Available dates subject to change. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Entry Period prize is $2,200. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for those Event tickets. Seating, timing and any prize details not specified will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Transportation beyond the 50-mile radius to and from the Event, and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize. Winner agrees to maintain his/her and their Guest’s behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with attending the Event. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and the owners or operators of the Event venue have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner from any Event at any time if the winner’s or his/her Guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor, or otherwise violates the policies of Sponsor or the venue operator, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and their Guests agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Kansas City Chiefs, their parents, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s and their Guest’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant and their Guest further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant and Guest waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant and Guest agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kansas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
13. Sweepstakes Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ultimate Chiefs Fan Experience Presented by Sprint Sweeps; 6160 Sprint Parkway; KSOPHI0314-3A522; Overland Park, KS 66251. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of each Event Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.
Here is the Complete List of Sprint Tunnel Experience Drawing Dates and Event Dates:
|Kansas City Chiefs Game||Draw Date||Event Date|
|Chiefs vs Jets||9/17/16||9/25/16|
|Chiefs vs Saints||10/15/16||10/23/16|
|Chiefs vs Jaguars||10/29/16||11/6/16|
|Chiefs vs Buccaneers||11/12/16||11/20/16|
|Chiefs vs Raiders||12/3/16||12/8/16|
|Chiefs vs Titans||12/10/16||12/18/16|
|Chiefs vs Broncos||12/17/16||12/25/16|